Design Templates Vinyl
Our specifications and templates are clear to someone who knows what he or she is doing. We are not liable for any errors that occur if you do not apply them correctly. We will not send you hard or soft proofs before we print the files. We print everything as it is delivered to us. Nothing can go wrong if you follow our instructions and specifications. Make sure it is designed by someone who knows how to deliver a print-ready file or ask us to design your artwork.
Do you want us to do an extra manual check and take the risk of possible errors? Then choose the option Let Deepgrooves check my Artwork when you place your order via our website or ask your account manager about it.
- Please send us 300 dpi flattened .PDF files in CMYK (or Pantone) based on our templates only. We do NOT accept. INDD/.PSD/.AI or any other files.
- Save as PDF/X-1a:2001/1.3, exported without scaling or compression. Other PDF versions may cause transparency issues!
- Make sure to include the Catalog Number of your project in each file in the following way:
Your Cat. No. – Artwork Type
DEEP001 – Outer Sleeve (or Label/Inner Sleeve etc…)
- Please use the same Catalog number as you used for the Info Sheet. You can also find it on your quote or invoice.
- Always use our templates. Do NOT use those of other suppliers. We are not liable for any errors that occur if you do not use them.
- Do NOT save the template or any visible cutting, folding and punching lines or color bars in the design you send us. Send us the finished and clean design only.
- Fill the cut-out holes of the labels and sleeves with artwork. Please do NOT spare!
- Bleed for Labels, Sleeves, Inserts is 5mm extra on all sides. Stickers 2mm, Stamps 0mm.
Vinyl | Center Labels
Vinyl | Inner Sleeves
Pay attention! The opening of these templates is standard on the right side, if you want it at the top, adjust your design accordingly.
- 12" | Inner Sleeve/Discobag Download
- 10" | Inner Sleeve/Discobag Download
- 7" | Inner Sleeve / Discobag Download
Vinyl | Outer Sleeves
- 12" | Outer Sleeve | for 1 Record | 3 mm Spine Download
- 12" | Outer Sleeve | for 2 Records | 4 mm Spine Download
- 12" | Outer Sleeve | for 3 Records | 7 mm Spine Download
- 10" | Outer Sleeve | for 1 Record | 3 mm Spine Download
- 7" | Outer Sleeve | for 1 Record Download
- 7" | Outer Sleeve | for 2 Records | 3 mm Spine Download
Vinyl | Gatefold Sleeve
- 12" | Gatefold Sleeve | 7 mm spine Download
Vinyl | Tip-On Sleeves
Center holes in your Sleeves are optional, if you do not want holes then you can leave them out of your design. Standard they are 100 mm for 12" Sleeves and 85 mm for 7" Sleeves, 92 mm holes are also possible.
Vinyl | Inserts
- 12" | Insert | 300 x 300 mm Download
- 12" | Insert | 600 x 300 mm Download
- 10" | Insert | 250 x 250 mm Download
- 10" | Insert | 500 x 250 mm Download
- 7" | Insert | 175 x 175 mm Download
- 7" | Insert | 350 x 175 mm Download
Vinyl | Etched Record
- 12" | Etched Vinyl Template Download
Deepgrooves Vinyl Mock-Up. Use royalty free for the promotion of your Record.
Use the size you ordered plus 3 mm extra bleed on all sides.
The size of the backside of the double-sided Download Cards is 80 x 55 mm (+ 5 mm extra bleed on all sides).
Use the exact size you ordered, no extra bleed needed.
Vinyl | Mock-Up
- 12" | Vinyl Mock Up Download
Deepgrooves Eco-Friendly Vinyl Logo
Download our Eco-Friendly Vinyl logo to add it to your artwork. This way you can show buyers that the record was pressed at the Greenest Vinyl Pressing Plant in the world. Download