Design Templates Cassette
Our specifications and templates are clear to someone experienced who knows what he or she is doing. We print everything as it is delivered to us, therefore, we are not liable for any errors that occur if you do not apply them correctly. We will not send you hard or soft print proofs before we print the files. However, nothing can go wrong if you follow our instructions and specifications. Make sure it is designed by someone who knows how to deliver a print-ready file or ask us to design your artwork.
- Please send us 300 dpi flattened .PDF files in CMYK (or Pantone) based on our templates only. We do NOT accept. INDD/.PSD/.AI or any other files.
- Save as PDF/X-1a:2001/1.3, exported without scaling or compression. Other PDF versions may cause transparency issues!
- Make sure to include the Catalog Number of your project in each file in the following way:
Your Cat. No. – Artwork Type
DEEP001 – Outer Sleeve (or Label/Inner Sleeve etc…)
- Please use the same Catalog number as you used for the Info Sheet. You can also find it on your quote or invoice.
- Always use our templates. Do NOT use those of other suppliers. We are not liable for any errors that occur if you do not use them.
- Do NOT save the template or any visible cutting, folding and punching lines or color bars in the design you send us. Send us the finished and clean design only.
- Fill the cut-out holes of the labels and sleeves with artwork. Please do NOT spare!
- Bleed for Labels, Sleeves, Inserts is 5mm extra on all sides. Stickers 2mm, Stamps 0mm.
Cassette | Tape Print
- CASSETTE | On Body Print Download
Cassette | J-Cards
- CASSETTE | J- Card | 3 Panel Download
- CASSETTE | J- Card | 4 Panel Download
- CASSETTE | J- Card | 5 Panel Download
- CASSETTE | J- Card | 6 Panel Download
- CASSETTE | J- Card | 7 Panel Download
Use the size you ordered plus 3 mm extra bleed on all sides.
The size of the backside of the double-sided Download Cards is 80 x 55 mm (+ 5 mm extra bleed on all sides).